Question. What can Tactal Hots Music label offer aspiring & seasoned producers & artists that other labels can’t? What are the fundamental basics in running a successful label ‘and’ successfully supporting those who are signed? Tactal Hots has been forged from a wealth of experience in the music industry & founded on the following core principles:
1. Communication - We believe communication is our highest priority; whether it’s feedback on a new track, notice of release dates or up-to-date info on sales, we promise to reply to any correspondence or query within 48 hours.
2. Turnaround - Striking while a track is hot can be crucial. If a track is creating a buzz or has received support from big DJ’s we will endeavour to secure a release within three months (often sooner) of receiving your master. On the other hand, you may have finished a track but want to defer its release to a specific date or event (say New Year or the Winter Music Conference) in which case we will work with you in an attempt to schedule releases accordingly.
3. Exposure - is often paramount to the success of a track. We work with an excellent distribution company who ensure that on the scheduled release date your track will be available from the major digital music stores including Beatport, Juno Download, DJ Download, iTunes & Amazon. Your tracks will also benefit from a promo service, a platform to ensure that radio & club DJ’s get to hear your music in advance of their release with feedback via hype charts, as well as being posted to reviewers at the major music press.
4. Accounting - Getting paid on time should be a given, even in the music industry. We will provide you with six monthly accounting including a breakdown of sales, territory & quantities sold.
5. Music Policy - We are open-minded about the genre of music we seek out & sign. We focus on quality not genre exclusivity.
6. Your Future - Our main goal is to build long-lasting relationships and provide a solid platform for both new & established artists from which to release their material. A label that offers both support & ultimately success.